Mass Save 101 Workshop
Sponsored by the Renewable Energy Committee /// Presented by Next Step Living
Next event date/time to be announced
Come to this free event to learn more about the Mass Save program and the benefits of having a no-cost home energy audit performed at your house. Next Step Living (one of the Mass Save-participating Home Performance Contractors) will explain how to sign up for an audit, the audit process, and general outcomes.
As a National Grid customer, the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program provides you with:
- No-cost, whole-house energy assessment offering personalized recommendations and a report on no-cost savings opportunities
- No-cost, targeted air sealing (based on findings of Energy Specialist)
- 75% off, up to $2,000, for qualifying insulation improvements
- 0% HEAT Loan to assist with qualified energy-efficient improvements (subject to approval from a participating lender)
- No-cost compact fluorescent lights (CFLs)
- No-cost, 7-day programmable thermostat
- Generous rebates for high-efficiency heating and hot water equipment
We hope to see you at our next event!
- Monday, October 22, 2012
- Wednesday, January 23, 2013